Soup that cures all diseases. My mom used to make gallons out of it, and she always had a hot pot waiting for me when I went to college. “Chicken Soup” by Madeleine de Proust
Preparation: 40 minutes / Cooking: 1 hour 30 + 15 minutes / 4 people
- 2 ch.c. One tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 medium-sized carrots cut diagonally
- 2 celery stalks, cut lengthwise, then thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 220 g of dry tagliatelle
- 180 g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- Fleur de sel և ground pepper
- 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped Tuc cookies (to serve)
For chicken broth.
- 1 large organic chicken (about 1.8 kg), cut from the intestine
- Chop 2 carrots into large pieces
- 2 large white onions, cut into quarters
- 1 head of garlic, cut in half
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ch.c. A coffee with peppercorns
- 1 ch.c. Teaspoon of sea salt
Make chicken broth. Put the chicken and vegetables in a big pot and cover with about 3 liters of water. Aroma with thyme, bay leaves and peppercorns.
Bring to a slow boil, then cook over low heat for 1 to 1.5 hours. Squeeze regularly և If necessary, add a little water in the middle of cooking. Gently remove the chicken from the broth and place on a cutting board.
Leave to cool, then remove the skin ները bones. Keep the body in a bowl.
Squeeze the chicken broth. Use it immediately or keep it in the refrigerator for a week. Can you freeze it?
Heat the pan with oil ակել Fry onion, garlic, carrot, celery, thyme և bay leaf for 6 minutes, mixing.
Pour in chicken broth և bring to a boil. Stir in noodles and cook for 5 minutes or more until soft. Add chicken, salt and pepper.
When the mass is warm, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with cookies.