Try this new recipe by chef Jonathan Garnier. Discover the range of Knorr concentrates to add more flavor to your dishes.
Servings: 4 – Cooking: 10 minutes – Cooking: 30 minutes
- 2 chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) Knorr Morocco style broth
- 250 ml (1 cup) celery, bronze
- 250 ml (1 cup) onion, sliced
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) fresh mint leaves, sliced
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) fresh coriander leaves
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped red pepper
- 500 ml (2 cups) peas, squeezed and rinsed
- 250 ml (1 cup) tomatoes, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a hot saucepan, fry the chicken, celery and onion in a little oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add mint, coriander, Moroccan style broth, red pepper, peas, chopped tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Moisten to a height, cook on low heat for 20 minutes. Check the spice.