Go to Italy with our piadina with minced meat, mackerel and dried tomatoes. Your taste buds will travel with this simple but very tasty dish.
Piadina is an Italian culinary specialty consisting of thin pancakes that can be decorated with anything you want. It is perfect as an appetizer to salads or for an easy, quick snack in the evening when there is no inspiration. Today, in this way, we treat our taste buds with minced meat, smoked mackerel and dried tomatoes. Italian flavors that will transport your tastes while traveling. This type of fried pizza is very easy to make at home. Dare to be greedy, you will tell us about it.
To prepare this recipe, follow the following recipe.
PIADINA WITH ITALIAN TASTE
For 2 people
– 1 thin round pizza dough
– 350 g of minced meat
– 80 g of mackerel
– 1 case of dried oregano
– 1/2 onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 piece of dried tomato
– 1 drop of olive oil
1. Chop onion, garlic and dried tomatoes.
Grate the mackerel and set aside.
3. Fry the onion in olive oil in a saucepan until the onion starts to turn brown.
4. Add garlic, minced meat, oregano և dried tomatoes. Mix well and cook for ten minutes, until the meat is well browned.
5. Put the pizza dough in a large greased pan. Cut the dough with a knife to form a radius.
6. Spread the meat on three quarters of the dough, leaving about 2 cm empty outline.
7. Sprinkle with squash և start cooking over medium heat. Two minutes later, fold the empty quarter on the core, then fold the quarters on top of each other. When the piazza is a quarter, close the outline with your fingers, being careful not to burn yourself.
8. Turn the pie so that each side is cooked. Serve hot or naked.