Supplement with vitamins և Exoticism’s coral lentil soup with coconut milk և curry croutons until December.
Originally published on December 1, 2011
Soups are life. Especially when it is winter, it is 35 o’clock, the body needs to be filled with vitamins. And I’m not talking about Liebig bags, eh, but good homemade soups with pieces in them և mixed-vegetable-green-vomit color you’ll never find in a store.
Read it! Soup combinations that work every time
Coral Lentil Soup, Coconut Milk Croutons – Recipe
And the great thing about the soup is that when you make a saucepan out of it, և you spend 20 minutes cooking առ mixing the vegetables, it’s enough for days of eating. On the first day a bowl, on the second day with water boiled for risotto rice, on the third day with eggs, flour and milk to make kish or flan, and the rest in the freezer in a few bags. hungry nights. The only problem sometimes is the lack of imagination or the flood of ingenuity. One day my friend mixed the rest of the tartlet with water to make soup, it was awful. Visit the Annelise article for some ideas on how to combine ingredients.
Read it! Autumn fruits and vegetables that reconcile me with dullness
This week you can not go wrong with coral lentil soup with coconut milk և curry croutons.
Ingredients for 4 people.
- 300 g of coral lentils
- tomato extract
- stock cubes
- an onion
- a clove of garlic
- 20 ml of coconut milk
- olive oil
- curry, salt, pepper
- Finely chop the garlic and onion, fry in a little olive oil in a large saucepan for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add the lentils, 3 tablespoons of tomato puree, a cube of broth, a liter of water, then cook on medium heat (boiling slightly) for about twenty minutes.
- During this time, take care of the croutons. Cut one piece of bread equivalent to a small cube for each person, place them in a tall container (for example, a muffin tin, mini-pot or otherwise so that they accumulate, otherwise they will form; burn or not dry out).
- Sprinkle with a little olive oil և curry, then put in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
- When the lentils are cooked, add coconut milk. You can extend it with water if you do not find it liquid enough.
- Then turn on the light blender or leave it as it is, then enjoy on a few croutons.
For this winter soup recipe, I have chosen coral lentils, which are full of vitamins, iron, protein and fiber, all with useful things that should be properly prepared for Christmas. Its taste goes well with coconut milk for its sweetness and exoticism, while homemade croutons add a crunchy, spicy breath.
Enjoy your meal!